Saturday, March 15, 2014

A "Black & Yellow" St. Patrick's Day

Downtown Pittsburgh
As I am starting to grow up I have the urge to travel to new places and try new things and one thing I have heard such high praise of was the St. Patrick's Day parade that is held in
Downtown Pittsburgh.

It is said that the parade is one of the largest in the country. Despite the ripping winds and chilly temperatures, an estimated 200,000 people came to watch the parade and participate in the festivities. Unfortunately, because of my age there are a large majority of "festivities" that come along with St. Patrick's Day that I cannot participate in. Regardless of not participating in those events I was able to have a great time downtown with my friends.

Check out the slideshow below for some of the pictures I took while I was down there or check them out on my photography page.




No comments:

Post a Comment